"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Gefran GPC Single/Two/Three phase Advanced Power Controller up to 600A
The GPCseries of electric power controllers allows great application flexibility for all current sizes, from 40 Amperes up to 600Amperes, in single-phase, two-phase, and three-phase configurations. They are ideal for accurate, stable temperature control in industrial heating systems.
• Single/two/three-phase Current capacities from 40 A up to 600 A
• Operating voltages 480 Vac, 600 Vac and 690 Vac
• Firing mode configuration “Zero crossing” (Fixed Cycle, Burst Firing, Half single Cycle) or “Phase angle”
• Configurable analogue inputs: mA, V, Potentiometers, digital (PWM)
• Configurable retransmission analogue outputs: mA, V
The Power Controller GPC range from 40 to 600A, offers solutions and technologies, to provide the best features able to handle even the most critical thermal process applications.
Flexibility – To meet any control requirement, from linear resistors to symmetrical and asymmetrical transformers, fully configurable dedicated technology functions are available.
Maintenance – Preventing possible failures allows to limit or eliminate dangerous machine downtime and production. The GPC Power Controllers integrate diagnostic features able to provide the main control system with useful information to anticipate probable failures.
Connectivity – In modern production processes, more and more control devices are required to be integrated into factory automation networks. This requirement is satisfied by GPC Power Controllers, thanks to the availability of the latest communication protocols.
Modula I/O – A wide range of digital and analog signals, fully configurable, are available for different uses to support power control functions. Such as the retransmission of command values, process variable acquisition, alarm status or manual operation.
Compact – A special focus has been placed on the size of the product, which places it as the most compact on the market, ensuring its use even in extremely limited installations.
- Current rating from 40A to 600A
- Voltage rating 480Vac , 600Vac o 690Vac
- Single, Two and Three phase
- Firing mode configuration “Zero crossing” (Fixed Cycle, Burst Firing, Half single Cycle) or “Phase angle”
- Configurable analogue inputs: mA, V, Potentiometers, digital (PWM)
- Configurable retransmission analogue outputs: mA, V
- External CT input
- Current limit
- Feedback V, V2, I, I2, P
- Fieldbus: ProfiNET, Profibus DP, Modbus-RTU/TCP, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, CanOpen
- GF_eXpress configuration tools
- SCCR UL 508 100KA
• Industrial furnaces for heat treatments, metallurgy
• Sintering, Cementation, Nitriding Furnaces
• Furnaces for ceramics and precious metals
• Heating systems with single-phase and three-phase transformers (“symmetrical” and “asymmetrical”)
• Heating systems with Molybdenum disilicon heating elements ( MoSi2 )
• Heating systems with Silicon Carbide resistors ( SiC )
• Heating systems with graphite heating elements