"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Gefran GFX4-IR Power controller 4 PID loops for SWIR lamps and inductive loads
The GFX4-IR is managed by a microprocessor that independently controls the four control loops and runs functions specifically designed to manage single phase and 3-phase loads, with low and high temperature coefficient, medium and short-wave infrared lamps, and transformer primary circuits.
- Current sizes 16, 32, 40 Amps per channel
- Integrated current transformers.
- 4 universal process inputs (TC, RTD, mA, V)
- 4 independents hot/cold PIDs
- 4 main outputs (directly connected to the static unit)
GFX4IR is Ideal for control of IR lamps, 30, 60, 80 kW in single phase and three phase. The multiple activation methods are all software-configurable, and include:
Zero crossing with constant cycle time for conventional loads
Burst firing with variable cycle time for systems with low thermal inertia, medium wave IR lamps
Single cycle for short wave IR lamps with reduced flickering (half single cycle)
Phase angle control with current limit for short wave IR lamps, transformer primaries, with assignment of soft start up and soft stop down options with limitation of max. rms current.
- 30, 60, 80kW solid state relay
- Current transformers
- Fuses-holder (option)
- 4 universal main inputs
- 4 heat/cool independent PID
- 4 main outputs internally wired to the SSR.
- 4 auxiliary analog inputs (option)
- 4 configurable outputs (option): relay / logic / TRIAC / continuous
- 2 configurable relay alarm output
- 2 digital inputs
- Standard digital communication: Modbus RTU
- Optional Fieldbus communication: Profibus DP, CANopen, Euromap66, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, Ethernet IP
- DIN rail or panel mounting