"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Gefran CU Small Size load cell for compression application
The CU range of load cells is designed for the measurement of static or dynamic loads in compression. This model has an IP67 protection degree so it can be used in aggressive atmospheres often found in the chemical industries.
- Range of measurement: from 50 to 1,000 Kg
- Accuracy class: 0.2%
- All stainless-steel construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Grade of protection: IP67 (DIN 40050)
- Compact size
The transducer body is machined from a single piece of stainless steel with no welding. This means that it is highly resistant to mechanical shock and vibration.
The compact size means that these cells can be placed in positions that are difficult to access and where little space is available.
- Accuracy: 0,2%
- Nominal full-scale load (Ln):..1.000 kg
- Nominal output at FSO:2mV/V
- Output tolerance at Ln: <± 0,2% FSO
- Combined errors: Non linearity Hysteresis, Repeatability: < ± 0,2% FSO
- Creep (after 30 min. at Ln): < ± 0,06% FSO
- Zero load out of balance signal: < ± 1% FSO.
- Nominal input resistance: 350 Ohm
- Nominal output resistance: 350 Ohm
- Nominal supply voltage: 10 V
- Compensated temperature range: -10...+50°C
- Maximum temperature range: -20...+60°C
- Permitted static load: 130% Ln.
- Permitted dynamic load: 100% Ln.
- Maximum applicable load: 150% Ln.
- Electrical connections screened cable: 4x0,25 / 5 m.
- Elastic element material: Stainless steel