"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Gefran AM Miniature force transducer for compression applications
The AM force transducers series has been designed to measure static and dynamic compression forces.
The small size of the AM force transducers makes them ideal for retrofitting in existing equipment.
- Range of measurement: from 5 to 20 kN
- Accuracy class: 1%
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Grade of protection: IP65 (DIN 40050)
- Small size
The AM force transducers series are particularly suitable for monitoring pounding operations in compression which require a rugged transducer, insensitive to high resonance frequencies caused by non-homogeneous leads in dynamic sequences.
Accuracy and stability are not affected by continuous cycling under harsh conditions even with dynamic loads.
- Accuracy: 1%
- Nominal full-scale load (Ln): 5…20kN
- Nominal output at FSO:2mV/V
- Output tolerance at Ln: <± 5% FSO
- Combined errors: Nonlinearity Hysteresis, Repeatability: < ± 1% FSO
- Creep (after 30 min. at Ln): < ± 0,2% FSO
- Zero load out of balance signal: < ± 1% FSO
- Nominal bridge resistance: 350 Ohm
- Nominal supply voltage: 10 V
- Compensated temperature range: -20...+50°C
- Maximum temperature range: -20...+60°C
- Permitted static load: 130% Ln
- Permitted dynamic load: 100% Ln
- Maximum applicable load: 150% Ln
- Maximum elastic deformation at Ln: < 0,2 mm
- Electrical connections screened cable: 4x0,15 / 2 m
- Elastic element material: Stainless steel