Transport temperatures automated with at-base auto download & cloud data – Hanwell Pro – transport
The Hanwell Pro Icespy transport system measures and logs temperatures of loads in trucks or other shipping systems – rail or air. It is part of the Hanwell Pro system and can operate as a system just for transport, or integrated with a Hanwell Pro system monitoring fixed resources at multiple locations. Data is logged at 10 minute intervals and when the truck returns to base – or docks at another base with a compatible receiver, the data will download and be transferred to the cloud server hosting the system software. The data will be available for review at any location [password protected] and if there have been any alarm conditions then these will trigger an email or SMS notification and display on the computer screen.
- Temperatures from -30 to 50C – transmitters with internal or external sensors
- Integrate into the distribution centre Notion Pro system or operate separately
- Transmitters log 10min for 1 or 4 days range up to 300m line of sight
- Back to base, or forward to an integrated remote location to give seamless data to all registered users – automatically
- Receiver is installed on the LAN and uses one of 3 frequencies A, B, or C – has alarm relay on board
- Receiver stores data for up to 5 days for 50 transmitters,
Please contact us for advice – this will assure that you get the results you are seeking in the most efficient way.
WHITE PAPERS [download] – for the FOOD industry