Food safety temperature kit ~ ECEFast MAXIKIT
The MAXIKIT food safety temperature kit for larger users contains a variety of temperature tools for most applications. ECEFast developed the concept of food safety temperature kits combining infra red temperature measurement and contact measurement. We developed the exclusive CHECKER which allows functionality testing of the infra red against the contact system
The Comark KM-C21 contact thermometers can be checked with the Test Caps at different temperatures – standard 3C and 63C. Then the infra red thermometer is compared with the contact thermometer. All components are housed in a rigid carry case with closed cell foam insert. The maxikit includes two test caps and two colour coded probes and a back up thermometer for use when the kit is being certified. (namely the CH-ST9212 pocket thermometer)
- Verify contact thermometer with certified test caps at critical temperatures
- Rugged case with closed cell foam insert
- Re-calibration service available
- Comark C21 thermometer -40 to 150C with 5 year battery life
- PX23L and PX24L colour coded insertion probe for C21
- TX24 & TX25 test caps at 3°C & 63°C for C21
- Comparator for infra-red ~ compares infra red and contact readings.
- BG32-FOOD infra-red thermometer with certificate -20 to 320C (optionally Fluke 561)
Delivery of ECEFast Maxikit will be 1-2 days (for kit assembly) when no stock is indicated
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.