"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Fluke 572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer
- High temperature infrared thermometer that measures from -30°C to 900°C (-22°F to 1652°F)
- Offers an ultra-high 60:1 distance-to-spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting.
- Displays the temperature plus MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG temperature.
- Stores up to 99 data sets for review and analysis.
- Provides adjustable emissivity and a predefined emissivity table.
- It is compatible with standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples.
The Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer offers the rugged performance accuracy you need to get the job done, backed by the most trusted name in test tools. The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface saves time and makes even complex measurements easy. With just a few pushes of a button you can adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms. The 60:1 distance-to-spot ratio with dual laser sighting helps pinpoint the target fast, making it easier to measure small objects from a long distance.
Other useful features:
- Audible and visible alarms for rapid detection of high and low temperatures outside the limits
- Stores up to 99 data sets for review and analysis
- Powered by two, standard AA batteries -30-
- Presents infrared and thermocouple temperatures on a bright backlit display
- It Is compatible with standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, including ones you already own and have installed
- Features last reading Hold (20 seconds)
- K-type thermocouple bead probe
- Durable hard case
- USB 2.0 computer interface cable