"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Fluke 568 Contact & Infrared Temp Gun
- Contact and non-contact thermometer in one
- Measures temperatures from -40°C to 800°C (-40°F to 1472°F) accurate to +1.0°C or +1.0% of reading
- Log and downloads up to 99 measurements.
- Features rugged, ergonomic design that stands up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Offers a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Works with most K-type thermocouples
- Power 2 AA/LR6 Batteries and USB when used with a PC
The Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer is a combination contact and non-contact thermometer in one. It offers a wider temperature range than most other infrared thermometers while offering users more features controlled through an intuitive graphical display and menu. The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface (in 7 languages) is quick to use and makes even complex measurements easy. It takes just a few pushes of a button to adjust emissivity, record data, or turn on and off alarms. The 50:1 distance-to-spot ratio allows you to measure smaller objects from further away. And you can count on the rugged, ergonomic design to stand up to tough industrial, electrical, HVAC, and mechanical environments to help you work more efficiently in more applications.
Other useful features:
- Allows easy access to advanced features with soft-key buttons and graphical display.
- Captures up to 99 points of data for quick downloading to a PC through the USB connection.
- Includes FlukeView® Forms software for easy trending and data analysis.
- Can be powered from your laptop via the USB to extend battery life.
- Quickly identifies problems with MIN, MAX, AVG, and DIF functions.
- Allows you to confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces with adjustable emissivity and a built-in material table.
- Easily adapts to lighting conditions with a two-level backlight.
- Instantly alerts to measurements outside of set limits with audible and visual alarms.
- Provides 1% measurement accuracy.
- Comes with thermocouple K bead probe, durable hard case.