"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Fluke 566 Thermal Gun Infrared & Contact Thermometer
- Two-in-one IR and contact thermometer with a 30:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Measures temperatures from -40°C to 650°C (40°F to 1202°F)
- Log and downloads up to 20 measurements.
- Features rugged, ergonomic design that stands up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Works with most K-type thermocouples
- Power 2 AA/LR6 Batteries
The 566 IR and contact thermometer features a simple, three-button, on-screen menu interface (in 6 languages) to make it easier than ever to measure temperature. You can quickly navigate advanced features to adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn alarms on and off with just a few pushes of a button. And with its rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 566 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments. These tools go beyond other IR thermometers (or pyrometers), helping you work more efficiently in more applications.
Other useful features:
- Adjustable emissivity that allows you to confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces.
- Up to 20 points of data for downloading and recalling later.
- Two levels of backlight on the display
- Included Type-K thermocouple bead probe.
- Features audible and visual alarms to instantly alert you to measurements outside of your set limits.
- Provides MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions to quickly identify problems.