"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Fluke 561 HVAC Infrared & Contact Thermometer
- Contact and non-contact IR thermometer for measuring up close or at a distance.
- Measures temperature from -40°C to 550° C (-40°F to 1022°F)
- Works with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples
- Provides MIN, MAX, and DIF functions to help you quickly identify problems.
- Fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat, sub-cooling, and other contact and ambient measurements
Fluke 561 IR and contact thermometer meets the needs of most industrial and residential temperature applications.
The Fluke 561 IR contact thermometer combines the temperature measurement functions that industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals need in one tool. It is an IR thermometer for non-contact measurements, with K-type thermocouple capability for contact temperature measurement. It's fast, efficient, and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort.
You can also use the Fluke 561's handy flexible pipe probe (included) to take super-heat or internal temperatures. Or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe to take those measurements and preserve your investment in thermocouples you already own.
- Infrared thermometer with contact thermometer capabilities,
- K-type thermocouple Velcro® pipe probe
- hard carrying case
- AA batteries
- user’s manual.