"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Fluke 53 II Temperature Logging Digital Thermometer
- Single Input digital thermometer with data logging for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Logs up to 500 points of data at user adjustable recording intervals
- Measures J, K, T, E, R, S, and N-type thermocouples
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K) on a large backlit display
- Provides a recall function to easily review logged data
- IR communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView® Temperature PC software
The Fluke 53 II single input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). And it logs up to 500 points of temperature data to internal memory. You can use the 53 II to measure contact temperature on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, E, N, R, or S-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user-friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results and recall logged data for further review. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Temperature accuracy Above -100°C J, K, T, E, and N-type: ±[0.05% + 0.3°C]1 / R and S-type: ±[0.05% + 0.4°C]1 / Below -100°C J, K, E, and N-types: ±[0.20% + 0.3°C]1 / T-type: ±[0.50% + 0.3°C]
- Comes with splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster .
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries.
- Includes a real-time clock that captures the exact event time.
- Features an infrared USB communication port to allow data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms® Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing.
- Includes an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy.
- Handles temperatures up to >900°C (1600°F)
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate.
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical.
- Offers optional ToolPak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- Impact absorbing holster
- One 80PK-1 bead probe thermocouple.