"*" indicates required fields
Industrial Thermometers | Temperature - Thermometers & Probes Products
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Fluke 52 II Dual Probe Digital Thermometer
- The Fluke 52 II dual-input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). You can use the 52 II to measure two contact temperature inputs simultaneously on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results from both inputs in multiple ways. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
- Dual-input digital thermometer for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Shows any combination of T1, T2, T1-T2, plus MIN, MAX, or AVG on the large backlit dual display.
- Features fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C)
- Includes a relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG to provide a time reference for major events.
- Temperature accuracy Above -100°C J, K, T, E type: ±[0.05% + 0.3°C]1
- Below -100°C, J, K, E types: ±[0.20% + 0.3°C]1
- T-type: ±[0.50% + 0.3°C]
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal.
- Comes with splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster.
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries.
- Features an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy.
- Measures J, K, T, and E-type thermocouples
- Handles temperatures up to 900°C (1600°F)
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate.
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical.
- Offers optional Tool Pak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- Impact absorbing holster
- Two 80PK-1 beaded probe thermocouples