"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Fluke 51 II Handheld Digital Probe Thermometer
- Single Input digital thermometer for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Measures J, K, T, and E-type thermocouples
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K) on a large backlit display.
- Includes a relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG to provide a time reference for major events.
The Fluke 51 II single input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). You can use the 51 II to measure contact temperature on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
Other useful features:
- Temperature accuracy Above -100°C J, K, T, E-type: ±[0.05% + 0.3°C]1
- 100°C J, K, E : ±[0.20% + 0.3°C]1
- T-type: ±[0.50% + 0.3°C]
- Comes with splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries
- Includes an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Handles temperatures up to 900°C (1600°F)
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical
- Offers optional Tool Pak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- Impact absorbing holster
- One 80PK-1 bead probe thermocouple.