"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Flow Sensor for Compressed Air and Gases
The EE771 is a thermal flow sensor for Compressed Air and Gases. The flow sensor can measure the consumption of compressed air, nitrogen, oxygen, CO₂, argon or other non-corrosive gases.
- Measurement ball valve for rapid installation and removal with only a short flow interruption
- Remote, interchangeable probe for easy mounting
- Pipe diameter DN15 – DN50 (1/2″ – 2″)
- Pressure ranges up to 16 bar (232 psi) PN16
- Wide measuring range up to 200 Nm/s (39370 SFPM)
- Bus interface for MODBUS RTU or M-BUS
The flow sensor can measure the consumption of compressed air, nitrogen, oxygen, CO₂, argon or other non-corrosive gases. The measurement ball valve permits easy installation and removal with only a short interruption of the flow.
EE771 flow sensor employs the well proven E+E hot-film sensor element with high immunity to contamination, which leads to outstanding long-term stability and accuracy even under harsh operating conditions.
With wide measuring range from 0.5 to 200 Nm/s (100...39370 SFPM) (1:400) and fast response time, one and the same flow meter model can be employed throughout the entire gas supply system. It records accurately even the smallest flow which represent an essential prerequisite for calculating consumption costs or for finding leaks.
Every E+E flow sensor undergoes a precise factory calibration procedure at a pressure of 7 bar (102 psi), the corresponding calibration certificate is included in the standard scope of supply.
- Measured values: standardized volumetric flow, mass flow, standardised flow, temperature, consumption
- Measuring range :0.5 - 200 Nm/s (100…39370 SFPM)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 % of the measured value
- Pipe diameter: DN15 up to DN50 (1/2" - 2")
- Outputs :0-10 V, 0/4-20 mA, Pulse, Switch, Modbus RTU or M-Bus
- Supply :18 - 30 V AC/DC