"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Flow Sensor for Compressed Air and Gases DN40 – DN80 / 40 bar
The EE772 is a multifunctional flow sensor compressed air and gases. Irrespective of pressure and temperature, the EE772 flow sensor registers mass flow, volumetric flow, or standard flow.
- Measured values: standardized volumetric flow, mass flow, standardised flow, temperature, consumption
- Measuring range: 0.5 – 200 Nm/s (100…39370 SFPM)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 % of the measured value
- Pipe diameter: DN40 up to DN80 (1 1/2″ – 3″)
- Outputs: 0-10 V, 0/4-20 mA, Pulse, Switch, Modbus RTU or M-Bus
- Supply: 18 – 30 V AC/DC
The EE772 flow sensor is highly effective in measuring the consumption of compressed air, nitrogen, CO₂, or other non-corrosive gases.
The gauge mounting block facilitates installation and removal without interrupting the flow. Regular calibration is always an option, without considering device downtime. In addition to the mass flow probe, the gauge mounting block with a hot tap valve can accommodate a dew point and a pressure sensor.
The EE772 flow sensor utilizes the well-proven E+E hot-film sensor element, demonstrating high immunity to contamination. This feature ensures outstanding long-term stability and accuracy even under harsh operating conditions.
Featuring a wide measuring range from 0.5 to 200 Nm/s (100...39370 SFPM) (1:400) and a fast response time, the same flow meter model can be used throughout the entire gas supply system. It accurately records even the smallest flows, a crucial prerequisite for calculating consumption costs or detecting leaks.
Every E+E flow sensor undergoes a precise factory calibration procedure at a pressure of 7 bar (102 psi), the corresponding calibration certificate is included in the standard scope of supply. The EE772 flow sensor is available with an additional MODBUS RTU or M-BUS (Meter-Bus) interface.
- Gauge mounting block with hot tap valve for rapid installation and removal without flow interruption
- Additional installation of dew point- and pressure sensor
- Remote, interchangeable probe for easy mounting
- Pipe diameter DN40 - DN80 (1 1/2" - 3")
- Pressure ranges up to 40 bar (580 psi) (PN40)
- wide measuring range up to 200 Nm/s (39370 SFPM)
- MODBUS RTU or M-BUS