"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Display / programming front
Programming display for all past and present 4000 / 9000 series devices, 3000 series devices where applicable, and all versions of ConfigMate 4590
Monitor process value and status from the built-in display
Scrolling help text in 7 languages
• Communications interface for programming and modification of operational parameters.
• The easily readable 4510 display can be used to monitor the process signal, simulate the output signal, indicate sensor errors and internal device errors.
• The 4510 can be moved from one device to another. The individual system 3000 / 4000 / 9000 device configuration of a transmitter can be saved and downloaded to subsequent transmitters.
• Easy-to-read dot matrix LCD display.
• Backup memory for loading and saving of device configuration.
• Programming access can be blocked by assigning a password. The password is saved in the device in order to ensure a high degree of protection against unauthorized modifications to the configuration.
Mounting / installation / programming
• Mounting in Zone 2 / Div 2.
• All configuration data from a PR 3000 / 4000 / 9000 device can be transferred to a PC using the PR 4590.
• When mounted on devices that are installed upside down, a menu item allows the display on the 4510 to be rotated 180° and the up/down buttons to switch function.
• The PR 4510 is approved and certified as an add-on component for the PR 3000, 4000 and 9000 series of devices. All technical characteristics are valid with the PR 4510 attached.