Universal transmitters, isolators and alarm units – PR-4100 series
The most universal of all universal DIN modules with 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA & V
- 2 wire transmitter supply > 16V on all models
- Diagnostic Functions and fault analysis
- Output for current, voltage- fwd and reverse scaleable
- Two relays with delays on activate and deactivate
- Universal AC or DC supply 20-250V
- Display Tag Number or output value
- Manual control of all outputs in SIMULATE mode
- LED display of module status – without the programmer
The PReasy 4100 Series is designed to meet 80% of all normal interface applications, of sensor signal conversion, isolation of input, output and power supply to 2250V, and 2 trip alarm with fully programmable functions. In addition these are programmed by a low cost clip on multi-display module, with scrolling help text for all functions (with password protection). Everything is designed for ease of installation, programming, and fault finding.
- Universal – 3 product variants cover hundreds of applications
- User-friendly – Scrolling text help on programming – cannot go wrong
- Reliable – 5 year product warranty
Video showing the procedure to transfer programs between modules HERE
|4131_Data_Sheet.pdf||PR 4131 Data Sheet||467 KB||Download File|
|4116_Data_Sheet.pdf||PR 4116 Data Sheet||478 KB||Download File|
|4114_Data_Sheet.pdf||PR 4114 Data Sheet||472 KB||Download File|
|4100uk.pdf||PR-4100 series total product brochure||975 KB||Download File|
|Signalisolation_folder_US_5.pdf||Signal Isolation Explained||1395 KB||Download File|
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.