Temperature transmitter 6MM DIN rail ~ dip sw set, PR-31XX
PR Electronics new 6mm DIN mount temperature transmitters are state of the art electronic design with high accuracy, high RF protection and long life. This series is 4 wire connection with configurable range and output type as voltage or current by dip switch. PR-310X are non isolated and PR-311X are isolated to 2500VAC.
The accuracy is 0.1% of range or 1C and response time is selected 30ms or 300ms. The isolated versions can use external CJC device.
- Power supply 24VDC +/-30% via power rail or connectors
- Input range selectable in 1000 steps –
- Output 0/4-20mA 0/1-5V or 0/2-10V DC selectable
- Low power consumption – full density packing 165/metre – no air gap
- Signal to Noise >60dB
- IECEX approved for mounting in Zone 2
- DNV – Marine Approvals
|3101-8591-US.pdf||465 KB||Download File|
|3102-8621-US.pdf||470 KB||Download File|
|3111-8629-US.pdf||483 KB||Download File|
|3112-8628-US.pdf||484 KB||Download File|
|3102IEC.pdf||2577 KB||Download File|
|3000V100_UK.pdf||3929 KB||Download File|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.