Temp. TX LOOP POWERED – 6MM DIN Rail Dip Sw set, PR-333X
PR Electronics 3000 series loop powered temperature transmitter solutions in the new 6mm DIN rail mount package. Parameters set by DIP switch with over 1000 pre calibrated ranges available and selectable response time. The 3333 is a low cost Pt100 solution while the 3331 allows selection of Pt100 and J,K thermocouple with 2.5KV ISOLATION.Voltage drops are only 4V and 6V respectively with a maximum supply voltage of 35V DC.
As with all PR Electronics products, these are highly accurate, with excellent noise rejection and very low internal heating – so full density packing on the rail is permitted.
- 2 wire connection 8-35VDC supply
- Selectable 30/ 300ms response time
- 3331 J, K and Pt100 with 2.5KVAC isolation – 300V working
- 3333 Pt100 economy solution non isolated [normally fine for Pt100]
- Can mount in Zone 2 hazardous area — and DNV marine approvals
|3333-9780-US.pdf||471 KB||Download File|
|3331-9779-US.pdf||478 KB||Download File|
|3102IEC_1.pdf||2577 KB||Download File|
|3000V100_UK_1.pdf||3929 KB||Download File|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.