"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Dias DT 42L Industrial Infrared Pyrometer –40 °C to 1000 °C
- Digital 2 Wire Pyrometer for industrial application
- Temperature measurement Range: –40 °C to 1000 °C
- 4-20mA temperature linear output
- Solid Body Stainless steel housing (IP65)
- Emissivity adjustable directly on device
- Fixed Optics: 300mm & 2000mm
- Spectral Range: 8 μm to 14 μm
- Includes 5m Connection Cable
The PYROSPOT DT 42L is especially designed for industrial applications. The device is suitable for temperature measurement from –40 °C to 1000 °C for many different non-metallic or coated metallic surfaces.
The solid body in stainless steel housing allows usage even under rough environmental conditions. With a fast response time from 100 ms (t95) these pyrometers are also suitable for fast measuring processes. Several fixed optic types realise measuring field diameters from 5.5 mm spot size.
Emissivity can be adjusted directly on the device. The temperature linear standard output signal of 4 to 20 mA allows easy implementation in existing measuring and controlling systems.
See Datasheet for full range of Application specific accessories
For more information: https://dias-infrared.com/products/pyrometers/pyrospot-series-42