"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Dias DN & DG 4N Digital Infrared Pyrometer 250°C to 2500 °C
- Two-part digital pyrometer with remote measuring head and separate electronics box (IP65)
- Temperature measurements between 250°C and 2500 °C
- 0/4 to 20 mA temperature linear output, switchable
- Display and programming keyboard
- Two opto relay outputs, potential-free
- Small sensor head
- RS-485 interface
- Optics Variants: DS 4N (600 °C to 1800 °C) and DG 4N (250 °C to 1300 °C) = 32 : 1 DS 4N (800 °C to 2500 °C) and DG 4N (350 °C to 1800 °C) = 64 : 1
- Spectral Range: 0.8μm to 1.1μm / 1.5μm to 1.8μm
The digital pyrometers PYROSPOT DS 4N/DG 4N are specifi cally designed for industrial purpose. The devices are suitable for temperature measurement from 250 °C to 2500 °C on many different nonmetallic or coated metallic surfaces.
The solid body allows usage even under rough environmental conditions. The bright temperature display is visible even over long distance. The very small sensor head allows even the acquisition of measuring object which are difficult of access.
The temperature linear standard output signal of 0/4 to 20 mA allows easy implementation in existing measuring and controlling systems. The device is equipped with a galvanically isolated RS-485 interface, which allows parameterising and software evaluation even in bus systems.
All parameters are adjustable via push-buttons and display directly on the device. Also by using the comfortable parameterising and evaluation software PYROSOFT Spot the parameters can be easily adjusted to the application.
Two-part digital pyrometer with remote measuring head and separate electronics box (IP65)
Best price/performance ratio for OEM application
Adjusted spectral ranges for different applications
Response times: 10 ms, adjustable up to 100 s
Small, robust measuring heads for ambient temperatures up to 125 °C
Large, easy-to-read OLED display and operating keys
Easy implementation into existing measurement and control systems with RS-485 interface (galvanically isolated, Modbus RTU)
Temperature linear output 0/4 to 20 mA
Maximum/minimum value memory
Two opto-relay switching outputs (potential-free)
For more information: https://dias-infrared.com/products/pyrometers/pyrospot-series-4