Autoclave temperature logger – wireless Tecnosoft P & S Radio
Tecnosoft S and P Radio systems are designed for process logging, especially autoclaves and sterilisers. The wireless transmission gives the use access to data in real time as well as recording, so you get a progressive view of time at temperature or calculated LETHALITY of the run. You need a receiver – either PC USB version or ethernet [requires process monitor pro software] for network connection and 4-20mA receiver for centralised DAQ system. Different models have different temperature ranges and a choice of probes designed for the application.
- System consists of one or more loggers, a receiver, a download interface, and PC software
- Select probe design for robustness, but suitable for the monitored material
- Software includes lethality calculation and produces tamper proof printed reports.
- ECEFast can provide NATA certificates as required
- Battery last 3.8M transmissions and is user replaceable [requires some skill]
- Software displays battery status
|s-radio-1.pdf||Datasheet S Radio with 3mm probes various lengths||1051 KB||Download File|
|s-radio-100-5-mm-1.pdf||Datasheet S Radio with 5mm probe||1047 KB||Download File|
|s-radio-flexible-1.pdf||Datasheet S Radio with flexible probe||1052 KB||Download File|
|autoclave-special-antenna-1.pdf||Datasheet for special internal autoclave antenna||1045 KB||Download File|
|usb-radio-receiver-1.pdf||Datasheet for basic USB wireless receiver / interface||1052 KB||Download File|