Serial to WiFi converter for Lutron hand held meters LU-RSW923
WiFi transmitter Lutron RSW-923 was created to allow wireless transmission of data from any Lutron meter which has a serial port [and that is almost ANY of the range] to a PC for view and storage, or to view on a smart phone. Each RSW-923 will connect to up to 3 hand held meters of any type with a total of 12 channels across the 3 meters. The system can include up to 8 WiFi transmitters for a total of 96 channels.
- Connect 3 Lutron meters (total 12 data channels) to one RSW-923 by cable
- Connect Android or IoS device to 4 meters each with up to 12 channels
- Log data from 1 minute to 60 minutes interval.
- If using a smart device – alarms can trigger SMS messaging
- Connect to PC running LU-SW818 software for similar functionality
- Files saved are compatible with stanbdard spread sheet programs .xml file.
|RSW-923.pdf||Data sheet on RSW-923 WiFi converter||879 KB||Download File|
|SW-818.pdf||Data sheet on SW818 PC software for RSW-923||224 KB||Download File|