Printing data logger for temperature (portable use) ~ Center 500 series
Temperature printer for two type K thermocouples
The Center 500 Series printers produce the record of a process, on the spot. This can be a printout of data, or a graphical plot. With a memory of 32,000 readings, it can also act as a stand alone data logger, which can down load data to a PC, with friendly Windows™ software. Many common functions are controlled with one button.
The input is type K thermocouple with two channels, and the 500 is small enough to use as a logger, a thermometer or a printer. You can use the included mains plug adaptor for extended recording.
- Thermal printer for text and graphs
- Large multi purpose display
- RS232 port,[altern USB] cable and Windows™ software
- Temperature version J & K thermocouple-2 channels
- Stores 32,000 records
- Kit includes carry case, software, cables and main power plug pack
- Resolution 0.1 to 200°C
- Size 242 ×98 × 42mm.
|CENTER500.pdf||Data sheet for Center 500 2ch printer & datalogger||480 KB||Download File|
|CE500manual.pdf||Operating instructionsl for Center 500||1944 KB||Download File|