2850T & 3850T multifunction controllers are an all-in-one device.They combine precision PID controllers, secure data logging, batch reporting, Set Point Programmer (Ramp & Soak), and powerful function block that will allow customized programs with sequence control configurability. The brilliant 3.5 or 7” touch graphic interface makes extremely clear the visualization of process parameters. This technology also provides the capability, from the front of the controller, to be configured without the need of connected PC. The 2850T & 3850T meet the high accuracy standards of the Aerospace and Automotive Industries with CQI9 and AMS2750. SEE OVERVIEW VIDEO on YOUTUBE
PID control Loops
2850T / 3850T can control up to 8/16 individual PID loops. The flexibility of the series allows the user to utilize a variety of advanced control loop functions. These range from single loop, proportional or motorized valve, ratio control, and cascade control.
The 2850T & 3850T have multiple tuning methods to give the user precise control over the process. This will ensure stable and accurate temperature control for applications with critical heat demands or fast processes.
Data Logger and Batch report
The data logger function, combined with the real time clock stores process data, IN/OUT signals and alarms status in an open file (.CSV format) or encrypted file. The minimum data sampling frequency is 1 second. The batch report option lets you to associate the archived data with a specific batch code reference. The flexibility of the x850T data format will allow the user to create customized
, production and quality reports.
DataLog Utility PC is available for an easy management of all archived data, allows manually or automatically copy, and delete files via an Ethernet network. Data stored on PC can be displayed in trend chart format or a spreadsheet (Excel type) or exported as CSV or PDF files.
- Interface color touch screen display, 3.5 or 7 inch
- Up to 16 PID control loops
- Cascade PID control, ratio, & proportional valves
- Fully configurable analog signal
- AMS2750 and CQI9 compliance
- Data Log, Trend Charts, and Batch Report
- Historical files encrypted or open format (CSV)
- USB for data export and parameter export/import
- Profile programming with ramps and soak
- Up to 250 stored profile programs.
- Synchronous and asynchronous profile programmer
- Configurable logic and math operations
- Customizable operator graphic interface