"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
The ConfigMate 4590 is used along with the detachable PR 4500 programming displays. 4590 can operate as a docking station for the PR 4500 – allowing the PR 4500 to be connected to a PC and the PR PReset software.
- The ConfigMate 4590 is used along with the detachable PR 4500 programming displays.
- 4590 can operate as a docking station for the PR 4500 - allowing the PR 4500 to be connected to a PC and the PR PReset software.
- 4590 works standalone in adaptor mode for programming a PR 3114 unit.
- Upload and download function is for backup and restore purposes on selected PR 4000 and 9000 devices.
- The unit must be used together with PR PReset software to upload and download configuration parameters from a PR 4500 display.
- In docking station mode the 4590 will be powered from the PC’s USB power source.
- The included USB-B to a 2.5 mm jack cable must be used for connecting to a PR 3114.
- In docking mode the included USB-B to USB-A cable must be used for connecting to a PC.
- 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries must be inserted for powering the 4590 in adapter mode.
- Indication of battery level is displayed via the 3 green front LEDs.
- The 4590 will automatically detect if it is not in use, and will consequently shut itself down to conserve battery power.
- Battery life in adaptor mode is approximately 1 year of daily use, depending upon battery type.
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.prelectronics.com/products/communication-interfaces/4500/configmate-4590/