"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Programming display for all past and present 4000 / 9000 series devices, 3000 series devices where applicable, and all versions of ConfigMate 4590
Monitor process value and status from the built-in display
Scrolling help text in 7 languages
• The 4511 detachable display adds Modbus RTU RS-485 serial communications to all current and future 4000/9000 units.
• The unit converts a wide array of sensors and analog device signals measured by the system 4000 like uni- and bipolar mA and voltage signals, potentiometer, Lin. R, RTD and TC, to a Modbus communication line signal.
• When mounted on a system 9000 device any signal coming from or going to I.S. classified area, like AI, AO, DI and DO signals, can be converted to a Modbus network.
• All individual unit operating parameters can easily and quickly be configured by using the Modbus communication or by using the front display menu.
• The easily readable 4511 display can be used to read the process signal, simulate the output signal, indicate sensor errors and internal device errors.
• The 4511 can be moved from one device to another. The individual system 3000 / 4000 / 9000 device configuration of a transmitter can be saved and downloaded to subsequent transmitters.
• 4511 has full functionality for unit programming, process signal monitoring and diagnostics handling.
• Multidrop half-duplex connection via shielded RJ45 connector.
• High safe galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC between the serial wiring and the connected system 4000 / 9000 units.
• Modbus parameters such as address, baud rate, stop bit(s), and parity bit are configured from the 4511 display, which also stores parameters.
Mounting / installation / programming
• Mounting in Zone 2 / Div 2.
• All configuration data from a PR 3000 / 4000 / 9000 device can be transferred to a PC using the PR 4590.
• Programmed parameters can be protected by a userdefined password.
• When mounted on devices that are installed upside down, a menu item allows the display on the 4511 to be rotated 180o and the up/down buttons to switch function.