"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Comark food thermometer, type T and PST probes covering -200+400C with Lumberg plug
The C42C Food Thermometer comes in Comark’s proven durable, rugged, IP65/67 rated case, the Thermometer is the perfect choice for demanding process environments. The C42C incorporates a range of advanced features designed to answer the quality control and HACCP requirements of the professional food industry user.
The C42C Food Thermometer has a 4-button design for simple operation and is powered by 2 AA batteries. The C42C Food Thermometer includes MAX and MIN, as well as HOLD, for improved convenience. In addition, Temperature Alarms are now standard across the C4X range.
- Sensors: Thermistor or Type T thermocouple.
- Temperature Range: -200°C to +400°C (Type T), -40°C to +125°C (Thermistor)
- Accuracy +/-0.3C thermistor and +/-0.5C for T thermocouple
- Rugged and Waterproof Case (IP65/67)
- MAX/MIN and HOLD
- Connector :Lumberg
- Match with test caps KM-TX21L, 24L and 25L for -18, 3 and 63C – instant test!
- BioCote ANTIBACTERIAL surface treatment
- Sensors :Thermistor or Type T thermocouple.
- Connector :Lumberg
- Measurement Range : Thermistor -40°C to +125°C / -40°F to +257°F , Type T - 200°C to +400°C /-328°F to +752°F
- Scales : °C and °F
- Displayed Resolution: 1° > -100° 1° <= -100°
- Instrument Accuracy: At +23°C / +73°F, full range 0.1% of reading, ±0.2°C / ±0.4°F
- System Accuracy (Thermistor) : At +23°C / +73°F
0°C to +70°C, +32°F to +158°F <±0.3°C / ±0.6°F
-25°C to 100°C, 13°F to +212°F ±0.5°C / ±0.9°F
- System Accuracy Type T : *±0.5°C 0°C to +70°C @ +23°C Ambient
*±0.9°F 32°F to +158°F @ +73°F Ambient
*Typical accuracy with a Comark probe
- Display: 4 digit, 12.5mm LCD
- Operating Range: -20°C to +50°C / -4°F to +122°F
- Countdown Timer: Interval 1 second to 24 hours
- Battery Type : 2 x Type IEC LR6 Size AA
- Battery Life (continuous) : Up to 5,000 hours
- Weight: 128g
- Dimensions : 152mm x W 58mm x D 22/27m
**Probes sell separately.