"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Comark EVT2 Multi-Use Temperature Logger
The EVT2 Multi-Use Temperature Logger is compact, robust and easy to use, it provides the most cost-effective transport logging solution, just download to a PC for immediate analysis and storage of permanent records.
- Sensor Type: Thermistor (Integral)
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C / -22°F to 158°F
- Scales: °C and °F
- Pre-programmed logging sequence ready for instant use
- Memory capacity up to 3000 readings
- Critical data shown on display
- Case certified waterproof to IP67 standard
- Biocote Antimicrobial Protection
EVT2 loggers are programmable and log data for permanent storage on a PC. Requires dedicated software and a computer interface to download data to a PC – see accessories.
Two versions of software are available, EVSW for general use and ideal for HACCP and other quality systems, EVSWPRO which aids compliance with 21CFR Part 11.
• Sensor Type : Thermistor (Integral)
• Temperature Measurement Range : -30°C to 70°C / -22°F to 158°F
• Scales °C and °F
• Display Resolution 0.1°C
• System Accuracy : (-30°C to 70°C) +/- 0.5°C
• Channels: Single internal sensor only
• Memory: 3000 samples
• Communications: Via infra-red interface
• Logging Frequency Programmable between 1 second and 99 hours
• Logging Start/Stop/LCD: Via single multi-function button.
• Internal Sensor Response Time: T90 = 15 to 30 mins in ambient air
• Ambient Storage: -30°C to +70°C / -22°F to +158°F
• Battery Type: Non-replaceable
• Case Material Food safe polycarbonate
• LED Indicator: Red = Alarm, Green = Logger active
• Dimensions: Length (including fixing lug) 88mm / 3.5ins, Width 80mm / 3.1ins, Depth 35mm / 1.4ins
EVT2 Starter Kit:
The EVT2 Starter Kit comprises an EVT2 Multi-Use Temperature Logger and an EVTCRU Computer Docking Station.