"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Comark BT48C Bluetooth Industrial Thermometer
The Bluetooth Industrial Thermometer (BT48C) has the features you need, including MAX, MIN and HOLD functions, for improved convenience. It transmits temperature data via Bluetooth to your chosen User Interface, App or Software Suite using our Bluetooth API.
- Temperature Range: Type K Thermocouple -200°C to +1372°C
- Rugged and Waterproof Case (IP65/67)
- MAX/MIN and HOLD
- Connector: Sub-Miniature
The Bluetooth Industrial Thermometer (BT48C) is a simple to use, industrial thermometer with Type K Thermocouple for reliable and accurate temperature measurement. It has an easy-to-use keypad and large LCD display. Housed in a robust case with built-in protective rubber boot the Bluetooth Industrial Thermometer (BT48C) can be used in a wide range of applications. Use with any Comark Type K probe with a sub-miniature connector.
Integrate the Bluetooth Industrial Thermometer (BT48C) using our API in to your Digital Management System and manage all your critical temperature recording. It’s a simple way to automate data collection and eliminates the need for handwritten temperature records.
- Technical Specifications
- Sensor: Type K Thermocouple
- Connector: Sub-Miniature
- Measurement Range: Type K -200°C to +1372°C / -328°F to +2502°F
- Scales: °C and °F
- Displayed Resolution: -100° < +1000° 0.1°, Equal to or less than -100° and equal to or greater than +1000° 1°
- Instrument Accuracy: 0.1% ±0.2°C / ±0.4°F full range @ +23°C Ambient
- Display :4 digit, 12.5mm LCD
- Operating Range: -20°C to +50°C / -4°F to +122°F
- Countdown Timer Interval :1 second to 24 hours
- Battery Type: 2 x Type IEC LR6 Size AA
- Battery Life (continuous): Up to 1,000 hours with Bluetooth enabled Up to 5,000 hours with Bluetooth disabled Weight :128g
- Dimensions :152mm x W 58mm x D 22/27mm
Comark Bluetooth API
The Comark APIs enable a User Interface (App) to extract data such as temperature and humidity from the Pocketherm Bluetooth Thermometer and have it sent to the User Interface (App) to be displayed as results. The benefit of this approach is that you can bring large amounts of HACCP critical data from various devices, into a single platform, using a third-party program or software suite. This enables you to monitor manual tasks from product delivery to food storage, food preparation and foodservice. You can also incorporate real-time monitoring data for periodic checks of your storage and display units, thus freeing up valuable staff time to concentrate on more operational and quality tasks.
In order to use the Comark API’s you will of course need a User Interface (App) or Software Suite.