"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
CO2, RH & Temperature Transmitter HVAC wall mount
EE800 measures accurately CO₂, temperature (T) and relative humidity (RH) in HVAC applications. Additionally, it calculates the dewpoint temperature (Td). The EE800 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long-term stability.
- CO2 Measuring range :0 – 2000 / 5000ppm.
- Relative humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
- Temperature range: -20 to 60°C
- Dew point temperature: -30 to 55°C
- Output: Analogue 0-10V, 4-20mA/Digital, Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- Accuracy ±50ppm + 2% of measuring value, ±3% RH, ±0.3°C
- Supply :24V AC/ 15-35 VDC
EE800 with analogue outputs features an optional passive T sensor, while EE800 with digital interface (Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP) calculates additional physical quantities: absolute humidity, mixing ratio, enthalpy, frost point temperature and water vapor partial pressure.
- CO₂, T, RH/Td in one room transmitter
- BACnet, Modbus or analogue outputs
- Auto-calibration for excellent long-term stability
- Temperature compensation
- Highly insensitive to pollution
- Snap-on enclosure for easy installation
- Optional display
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Demand controlled ventilation.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Building automation