"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
CO₂, RH and T Duct Mount Transmitter for HVAC
The EE850 is a 3 in 1 duct mounted transmitter ideal for demand-controlled ventilation and building automation. It combines CO₂, humidity and temperature in an innovative and functional enclosure. The EE850 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO₂ sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long-term stability.
- CO2 measuring range: 0…2000ppm / 5000pp/10000ppm.
- Humidity measuring range: 0-95%RH
- Temperature measuring range: -20…60 °C (-4…140 °F)
- Outputs: 0-5 / 10V, 4…20mA
- Supply: 24V AC & 15-35VDC
- Optional passive temperature sensor 2 wire Pt1000
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO₂ working principle.
- CO₂ auto-calibration for excellent long-term stability
- Temperature compensation of the CO₂ measurement
- High insensitivity to pollution
- Humidity sensor protected by the E+E proprietary coating.
- Voltage or current outputs
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- Optional passive temperature sensor
- Fast and easy installation
- An optional adapter and the free EE-PCS configuration software facilitate the configuration and adjustment of the EE850.
- Building automation
- Demand controlled ventilation.
- Process control