"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Bluetooth communication enabler
Bluetooth communication between the PR 4000 and 9000 devices and iOS/Android devices
Live monitoring of process values and diagnostics on compatible smart devices or directly on the PR 4512
Advanced data logging and event logging using the built-in real-time clock
• Program devices via Bluetooth using an iOS/Android device running the free PPS app (PR Process Supervisor).
• Use PPS data for preventive maintenance.
• All logged data can be exported in .csv format, for advanced data analysis off-site.
• On-site analysis of real-time process data on an iOS/Android compatible device.
• Off-site analysis of historic process data on a PC using PReset.
• PR 4512 runs Bluetooth 4.2, and requires a smart device with 4.0 or newer.
• PPS is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
• The PR 4512 automatically detects the device setting on the connected PR 4000 and 9000 device.
• An internal battery energizes the 4512 real-time clock for at least 2 years, should the 4512 remain de-energized.
• Typical data logging capacity is more than 30 days at 1 second intervals.
• Easy to read dot matrix LCD display.
• Fast pairing or safe pairing via two-factor authentication.
Mounting / installation / programming
• Mounting in Zone 2 / Div. 2.
• The 4512 can be moved from one device to another. The individual system 4000/9000 device configuration of a transmitter can be saved and downloaded to subsequent transmitters.
• Programmed parameters can be protected by a user-defined password.
• When mounted on devices that are installed upside down, a menu selection rotates the 4512 display 180 degrees and reverses the up/down button functions.
• All data, including configuration, data log and event log from a PR 4000 / 9000 device can be transferred to a PC using the PR 4590.
• Please find an updated list of countries who have approved the use of 4512 at: www.prelectronics.com/4512-bluetooth-approvals/