"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Atkins 93710 HACCP Manager Kit – temperature and control for food safety
The HACCP Manager Kit provides the software, hardware and PC interface for the collecting, reporting, analysing and storing of product temperature records and checklist documentation. The Handheld is a data-collecting instrument designed to simplify the gathering of temperatures and the documentation of corrective actions as well as managing standard checklist processes. The database software allows for customizing up to 300 menu items and the Handheld can store up to 3000 temperature readings. The Handheld also holds up to 1500 checklist records (150 questions) with yes / no or numeric answers, and corresponding corrective actions.
93710 HACCP Manager Kit
- Handheld (37100)
- MicroNeedle Probe (50209-K)
- Battery Charger (9382)
- USB Cable (9412)
- Software CD-ROM (9384)
Instrument 37100 Handheld
- Temperature Range: -99.9° to 999.9°F (-73.2° to 537.7°C)
- Accuracy: ±1°F (±0.5°C) or ±0.2% of reading
- Ambient Operating Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Water resistant
- ABS Plastic with rubber boot
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (8 hrs typical)
50209-K MicroNeedle Probe Specification
- Temperature Range: -100° to 500°F (-73° to 260°C)
- Response Time: 1 second (liquid)
- Max Tip Temp: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Cable Temp: 176°F (80°C)
- Extended Cable Length: 48” (1.2 m)
- Shaft Length: 3.5” (89 mm)
- Transfers data easily to/from Handheld via USB cable
- Stores up to 3000 temperatures and 300 menu items.
- Viewable temperature measurement stabilization icon
- Color-coded preset temperature limit indicators.
- Accepts all Type K thermocouple probes.
- Creates custom checklists.
- Handheld stores 1500 checklist records (150 questions)
- Secure PIN functionality to protect user-recorded data