Insertion flowmeter for compressed air & gases – EE-776
The EE776 flow meter is based on thermal mass flow measurement and is ideal for measuring the flow of compressed air and gases in pipes from DN50 to DN700. With the EE776 the consumption of compressed air, nitrogen, CO2 or other non corrosive gases can be measured up to a pressure of 16 bar. The design of the meter means SAFETY from the patented non return mechanism, precision from the alignment and insertion scales and no leaks through encapsulated “O” ring seals.
- Low and High ranges 0.2-100Nm/s or 0.2-200Nm/s
- PC software and USB port for parameter entry
- Analog, switch or pulse outputs
- Response time – typically 1 second
- Optional pressure compensation input 4-20mA
- Accuracy +/-2.5% of measurement +/-0.5% of span
Go to the page and click on the video symbol
|datasheet_ee776a.pdf||EE 776 Thermal Mass flow for gases to 16bar - datasheet||1051 KB||Download File|
|Manual_EE776_f.pdf||Operating Instructions EE 776 flow meter||1836 KB||Download File|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.