The EE75 air/gas velocity transmitter is part of a range including EE650 and EE660 using thermal mass flow principles of measurement. The EE75 is for harsh environments with respect to temperature and high velocity ranges. The sensors are the same used in the gas flow series EE771 and EE776. These are based on the EE thin film sensor, as used in many versions of automated fuel injection systems. They are accurate & rugged & measure to very low air velocity.
- 0-2, 0 – 10, and 0 – 40 m/sec ranges
- Response 10 sec, accuracy – calibrated uncertainty 1%
- Output 0-10V/4-20mA, supply 24V AC/DC
- Versions for duct or remote sensor with media temperatures to 120C
- Optional digital display
- Probe diameter 8mm – optional version.. pressure tight to 20bar