Air velocity transmitter HVAC for air ducts – EE650, EE-660
The EE650 & EE660 air velocity transmitters are part of a range made by E+E including EE671, EE576 miniature low cost sensors & EE75 ( for harsh environments) & compressed air/gas flow meters EE77xs series. These are based on the new VTQ EE thin film sensor, as used in many versions of automotive fuel injection systems. They are accurate & rugged & measure mass flow to very low gas velocity of 0.15m/s. EE650 suits the measurment of flow in HVAC ducts in normal flow ranges while EE660 is a special version for low flow – low air velocity. The new sensor design is especially resistant to pollution and bad operating environment.
- EE650 0-10, 0-15 & 20 m/sec for duct measurement – includes flange mount – jumper set
- EE660 0-1, 0-1.5 & 0-2m/sec for duct measurement – includes flange mount – jumper set
- Response 1 or 4 seconds selectable
- Accuracy ~ 2-4%
- Output 0-10V/4-20mA, supply 24V AC/DC
- Versions for direct mount or with remote sensor
- Optional integral digital display on EE660 only
Note: Integral display option for EE650 is not available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.