"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
2-wire programmable transmitter
RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
Extremely high measurement accuracy
1.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
Programmable sensor error value
For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5331D to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.