"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
2-wire level transmitter
Potentiometer or Ohmic input
Programmable sensor error value
High measurement accuracy
Unique process calibration function
Programmable via standard PC
- Conversion of resistance variation to standard analog current signals, e.g. from Ohmic level sensors or valve positions.
- User-defined linearization function can be activated.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5343B to measure within the defined Ohmic values.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- The transmitter is protected against polarity reversal.
- PR5343B is configured to the current task by way of a PC, the PReset software and the communications interface Loop Link.
- The PRelevel configuration tool included in the PReset software has been developed specifically for the configuration of level applications. Among other things, it contains a function for ”on line” measurement of input span as well as a linearization function for volume linear output from horizontal cylindrical tanks.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with a special fitting.
- NB: As I.S. / Ex barrier for 5343B we recommend 5104B, 5114B or 5116B.