"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
2-wire HART 7 temperature transmitter
RTD, TC, potentiometer, linear resistance and bipolar mV input
Single or true dual inputs with sensor redundancy and drift detection
Wide ambient operating temperature of -50 to +85°C
Total accuracy from 0.014%
2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
Full assessment to IEC61508 : 2010 up to SIL 2/3
- Temperature measurement of a wide range of TC and RTD types.
- Conversion of wide span linear resistance and potentiometer inputs.
- Conversion of bipolar mV signals to 4...20 mA.
- Integration into asset management schemes.
- Critical applications requiring superior accuracy and/or sensor redundancy and drift detection.
- True dual input transmitter. High density 7-terminal design accepts the widest range of dual input combinations.
- Sensor redundancy - output automatically switches to secondary sensor in event of primary sensor failure, maintaining uptime.
- Sensor drift detection - alerts when sensor differential exceeds user-defined limits, for maintenance optimization.
- Dynamic variable mapping for process data in addition to the primary variable e.g. dual input features such as average, differential and min./max. tracking.
- Groundbreaking digital and analog signal accuracy over full input span and ambient conditions.
- Extensive sensor matching including Callendar Van Dusen and custom linearizations.
- Programmable input limits with runtime metering ensure maximum process traceability and sensor out of range protection.
- IEC 61508 : 2010 full assessment up to SIL 3 together with enhanced EMC Functional Safety testing to IEC 61236-3-1.
- 5437xxSx is suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- Meets NAMUR NE21, NE43, NE44, NE89, NE95, NE130 and NE107 compliant diagnostics information.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
- Configuration via standard HART communication interfaces or by PR 5909 Loop Link.
- The 5437D can be mounted in zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 21, 22 including M1 / Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D.