"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
1/16 DIN Microprocessor Based PID Temperature Controller
Brainchild 9090 controller. With 4 digit resolution and fully programmable decimal point, the BTC-9090, a new generation miniature controller, can be configured for linear voltage and current inputs and with the addition of a single module, with 4-20mA control output.
Brainchild 9090 controller with 4 digit resolution and fully programmable decimal point, the BTC-9090, a new generation miniature controller, can be configured for linear voltage and current inputs and with the addition of a single module, with 4-20mA control output. Software has been refined over several years and offers a very logical menu structure and high noise immunity. This is one of the most versatile units available.
The Fuzzy Logic plus PID microprocessor-based temperature controller, incorporate one bright, easy to read 4-digit LED display, indicating process value and set point value. The Fuzzy Logic technology enables a process to reach a predetermined set point in the shortest time, with the minimum of overshoot during power-up or external load disturbance.
- Fuzzy modified PID heat & cool control
- Fast A-D sampling rate (5 times/s)
- Universal input (PT100, thermocouple)with high accuracy 18-bit A-D
- Analog output (linear current or voltage)uses high accuracy 15-bit D-A
- RS-485 RS-232 interface
- Programming port provided on board
- Support manual control & auto-tune function
- Wide variety of alarm mode selection
- Lockout protection control
- Bumpless transfer during failure mode
- Soft-start ramp and dwell timer
- Bright display stabilized with digital filter
- Front panel sealed to NEMA 4X & IP65(model C21)
- UL/CSA/CE approval
- High performance with low cost
Supplier Product Page link: httsp://www.brainchildtw.com/BTC-9090-Microprocessor-Based-PID-Controller.html