ECEFast is the only temperature sensor manufacturer with in-house NATA accredited laboratory and calibration testing facility. This gives us exclusive capacity to manufacture from bulk certified thermocouple wires, or provide certificates on temperature products we manufacture.
We supply a considerable range of reference thermometers, temperature sources and instrument calibrators, all of which can be supplied with NATA certificates.
Our NATA accredited temperature measurement laboratory (No. 5473) is a tightly controlled environment with calibration devices and reference standards to certify sensors in the range -196 to 1300ºC, enclosures over the range -196 to 1300ºC, and instruments across all ranges. These are defined in our SCOPE of accreditation
- Infrared thermometers and thermal imaging cameras -30 to 1200ºC in certain wavelengths.
- Rare metal thermocouples 0 to 1300°C.
- Base metal thermocouples -196 to 1300°C.
- RTD - Metallic resistance thermometers -80 to 650°C.
- Relative humidity in ranges 10 -95% RH and temperatures -40 to 180°C.
- Digital temperature instruments -196 to 1300°C.
- New environmental chamber for bulk certification of data loggers for temperature and/or RH
In Brisbane and Melbourne, we have technicians located to provide a mobile service for on-site testing of temperature controlled enclosures or fixed instrumentation.. at your location – anywhere in Australia.
- Operating since 1994
- Over 80 years collective experience in the laboratory
- NATA Laboratory Manager, Frank Fanning, has 45 years experience in instrument calibration and overseas - internal and on site calibration work.
Why have your instruments certified?
Having your instruments certified gives you certainty in knowing the true accuracy of your instrumentation. This means you will have increased confidence your readings are correct, and will certainly meet your own needs under ISO9001
Why have a NATA certificate (ISO 17025)?
For many temperature dependent processes, a simple laboratory calibration is not enough. A NATA certificate ISO 17025 from ECEFast gives true measurement traceability back to the Australian National Measurement Institute (NMI). Traceability means our certification process is also ISO 17025 compliant to create an unbroken chain of comparisons from your instrument through to requirements for national standards and defendable by law.
How does this add value for the customer?
Assure the tools you use for your own industry compliances are accurate and reliable.
Food HACCP, Pharma, Aerospace, and industry standards - legally recognised in any dispute
Instruments we certify:........................download certification request/quote form HERE
- Digital thermometers
- Infrared thermometers
- Relative humidity sensors
- Temperature and humidity loggers
- Indicators, recorders, controllers
- Thermal imaging
- Dry block calibrators
- Baths (water bath)
- Cool rooms
- Cryogenic chambers
- Process calibrators